A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
JUMPALA is a fast-paced competitive game that's all about sabotage, superpowers, and stage control. While the core mechanics are simple, each game is a test of skill and strategy as you try to outscore and outplay your opponents.
Play with up to 4 players locally, or compete with others online.
- Compete against up to four of your friends in action-packed free for alls, or team up in 2v2 matches.
- Easy to learn, tough to master. But if you want to be the best, you'll have to plan your routes, practice your timing, and perfect your positioning—all while being mindful of your opponent.
- Choose from a variety of stages, each with unique features and hazards to watch out for
- Each character has their own unique abilities and playstyle. From attacking your opponents to racking up points—whatever your style, there's a character for you.
Lola has been training for the Jumpala Championship since the age of 17. She's a fierce competitor who will do whatever is necessary to win—even if that means slicing through the competition.
- Special - Dash N' Slash
Lola quickly moves and strikes with her sword, KOing any player standing on an adjacent platform.
- Ultimate - Line Strike
Lola dashes across the stage, KOing all opponents between her current position and the end of the row.
Frore has earned a reputation for her elegance and relentlessness on the field. A two-time Jumpala champion and international celebrity, she now competes primarily for the sake of her fans. She uses her mastery of ice to slow opponents and get ahead.
- Special - Ice Blast
Frore will shoot an ice projectile that freezes players on contact. Frozen players aren't able to control platforms.
- Ultimate - Algific Defense
Frore freezes all platforms that are her color. Frozen platforms must be jumped on three times before the ice breaks. Icy spikes will also appear briefly, freezing any player who touches them.
- Passive - Cold Resistance
Frore stays frozen for 50% less time.
Cid is one of the youngest professional competitors in the history of Jumpala, and he feels like he has a lot to prove. The son of a renowned mechanic, he possesses a particular affinity to machines and gadgetry. The gauntlet on his arm, which he engineered himself, allows him to hack platforms to his advantage.
- Special - Lock
Cid will lock his current platform to his color, preventing any other player from changing its color. This ability will even override previously locked platforms!
- Ultimate - Row Lock
Cid will send a shock wave that locks all platforms on his current row.
Bommer grew up doing demolition work with her father in the mineral caves. She's a thrill seeker—the only reason she joined the competition is that it's dangerous. She carries explosives to help spice things up a little.
- Special - Lock
Bommer places an explosive on her current platform that she can detonate at will.
- Ultimate - Row Lock
Bommer destroys all the platforms that are her color, except the one that she's currently standing on.
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Action, Fighting, Platformer, Strategy|
|Made with||Tiled, GIMP, Phaser|
|Tags||Arcade, competitive, gamepad, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, party-game, Pixel Art|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v0.4.0 - New Character - Reese!8 days ago
- Esports, Steam Demo, and Tournaments13 days ago
- v0.3.4 - Steam, high level gameplay videos, Bommer buffs, single player mode, an...38 days ago
- v0.3.2 - Team Matches!56 days ago
- v0.3.1 - Two New Stages and Balance Changes62 days ago
- v0.3.0 - Major Change: Unlimited Lives68 days ago
- v0.2.5 - New Stage: Onclave Labs73 days ago
- v0.2.3 - New Stage: Speluk Caves80 days ago